The Pursuit of Healthiness

The Pursuit of Healthiness
Your Guide to Getting Healthy

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tip #24: Get a Clean Start with Beach Body!

I love Disney vacations. I always have ever since I was little. So this weekend my family and I took a short vacation there. In the three days I had there, I drank 3 cappuccinos, a half pack of Double Stuffed Oreos, two Ghirardelli's Hot Fudge Sundaes, and a giant peanut butter cupcake. Oh, and a Mickey head ice cream sandwich. Obviously, it's not a huge surprise that I gained three pounds.

Now that I'm home, I better get back on track. That's where Beach Body's new product comes in. Designed by wellness experts and a former Presidential nutritionist, the Ultimate Reset Cleanse is meant to clean out your body, revitalizing it and returning it to it's original state. Usually, I wouldn't endorse a cleanse, but this is different. Most cleanse are drinking lemon juice and pepper and nothing else. The ingredients in Ultimate Reset aren't just something you'd find in your kitchen cabinets without any proof it's actually any good for you.The creators of Ultimate Reset searched all over the globe for some of the healthiests foods you can put in your body.

If you want to cleanse your body, lose weight, and revitalize yourself, click here for the Ultimate Reset!

No comments:

Post a Comment