The Pursuit of Healthiness

The Pursuit of Healthiness
Your Guide to Getting Healthy

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tip #10: Get Some Inspiration!

I love to try new things, but sometimes I just run out of ideas! It happens to everybody! Like today, for instance, I woke up thinking that I'd go swimming, for a half an hour straight like I've been doing for the last few days. Of course, I had to scrap that idea because it is pouring outside! I had been planning on doing that, bathing suit on, cell phone out to time myself, and then my workout plan was completely wrecked for today. I was kind of discouraged, because I kept going down my list of workouts that I usually do but I couldn't find one I really wanted to do. Dance? Nope. Yoga? Just did that yesterday! Kickbox? Did that two days ago!

Some days that just happens! This is the best opprotunity to try something new! Try and get some new ideas! I love to try health quizzes to get an idea of what's out there to try. Quizzes help to find workouts that are tailored to your personality!

Try this one http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/health/fitness-personality-quiz which helps to find what type of workouts you might enjoy! You are either a trendsetter (like me!), busy bee, fitness beginner, sports star, or chill chick! After you take the quiz, go to seventeen.com/fitnessfinder and find a workout made for the category that fell into!

Or maybe this one http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/health/summer-workout-twin which matches you with a celebrity and tells you how they stay in shape!

This last one http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/health/workout-classes-quiz gives you a workout class. So if you feel like going to the gym, take this quiz and give the class a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment