The Pursuit of Healthiness

The Pursuit of Healthiness
Your Guide to Getting Healthy

Friday, July 22, 2011

Workout #6: Youtube!

You can find anything on Youtube. Seriously, you can find celebrities, singing cats, Twilight parodies, etc., etc. I have also found that Youtube has every workout out there, esspecially the new, hot workouts. Go on Youtube and do a little research. Look up boxing, for instance, and you'll find over seven pages of results. Look up boot camp workouts and you'll find over thirty pages. My favorite to look up, though, is zumba! A lot of zumba workouts I find in video games or classes in local gyms have zumba routines to Latin music I do not even know. There is nothing wrong with that and I don't mind going to those classes or playing those games every now and again, but my favorite zumba workouts are the ones to music I know and like.

Here are two of my favorite zumba channels!
hrounds73
GRDanceFitness

If zumba doesn't really interest you, look up something that does! I'm sure there is something on youtube for you!

You could also look for a video you might like on ExerciseTV's youtube. They have plenty of videos for exercising and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment