The Pursuit of Healthiness

The Pursuit of Healthiness
Your Guide to Getting Healthy

Monday, July 18, 2011

Workout 5: Beach Body!

I've recently been contacted by the Beach Body brand and asked for me to post some of their links on the blog! They contacted me about a month ago so during that time, I did a little research and talked to some friends who had used some Beach Body products before. So far, all I've heard are great things! Bear in mind, these workouts do match their names, like "insanity" or "asylum." You have to be ready to go hardcore to do these workouts! So far, I'm going by what I've heard but I haven't committed to do any yet, but that's not to say that I'm not going to! Here's my plan!- My endurance is low right now and I know that if I start a Beach Body workout, I'll give up too fast and get discouraged. Instead I'm going to condition myself with strength and cardio workouts, adding a little more time and reps each time so I can build my endurance and stamina! Once I reach that point, I'm going to go "insane!" If you know that you probably can't hold your own against these workouts, I suggest you do the same! Don't push it to the extreme just yet! However, if you are good against your regular strength and cardio workouts and you think you are ready to push youself, give Beach Body a try! They are also excellent for athletic conditioning! I know a lot of student athletes who have done Insanity to prepare them for an upcoming season.

If you think you're up for a challenge, check these workouts out!
p90x
p90x2 workout 
Turbofire    
Asylum
Insanity

If you aren't sold on Beach Body yet, check out these links to their youtube and newsletters!
Youtube
Newsletters

No comments:

Post a Comment