The Pursuit of Healthiness

The Pursuit of Healthiness
Your Guide to Getting Healthy

Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome!

Dear Pursuers,
Welcome to The Pursuit of Healthiness! This blog was created to help anyone and everyone who wants to lose a little weight and gain better health. I'm going to post tips and workouts to help you succeed. Last year, I went from 230 lbs down to 150 lbs. I'm still trying to drop another 20. If you want to do it with me, comment or message me. I'm here to give you motivation and a means for success and I wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this. Any tips or workouts posted on here are the same ones that I'm praticing in my daily life. So lets get moving!

1 comment:

  1. How did you lose your weight? Did you use a special diet or what?

    ReplyDelete